Research calls...

My semester free from teaching is quickly coming to an end.

And I'm in a panic.

Because the stack of unfinished papers on my desk is not out the door. Yet.  So I'm scrambling to finish them before I have to teach again.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a really cool paper that measures the incidence and budgetary cost of moral hazard in the U.S. crop insurance program.  I'm also finishing up a consulting project surrounding an environmental impact statement for the Conservation Reserve Program.   And several other papers that need revision very soon.

Anyway.  That's my excuse for light posting these days...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nonlinear Temperature Effects Indicate Severe Damages to U.S. Crop Yields Under Climate Change

Renewable energy not as costly as some think